Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Aquasana Shower Filter

Just ordered the Aquasana Shower Filter for $67.99 thru http://www.aquasanausa.com/. Someone had recommended the Jonathan Shower Filter to me over the weekend . After doing some research over the net, many have stated that the Jonathan filter is manufactured by Aquasana and essentially the same but with a higher price tag, so I of course ordered the less expensive. Some claim less frizzy hair and softer skin because the filter removes much of the chlorine and other stuff that cause the dryness, etc. Aquasana guarantees softer skin in a week. I shall see. They have a 30 day money back guarantee.

Update: I have been using the filter since Saturday, a total of 4 days. I must say that the filter is actually working. My skin is not dry or as dry as before and oh so soft. On the other hand, I have not noticed less frizz in my hair. i'm going to keep it now.