Friday, September 7, 2007

Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles

Roscoe's Chx and Waffles (on Gower, near Sunset) - I went here for take-out last night. Hadn't had food from here for months. Ordered the chicken (5 drumsticks) and waffles (less than $10). Friend ordered breast and wing with waffles (less than $10). When I picked it up, it had just been cooked. Drumsticks were so tender and juicy. Can't say that about the breast or wing which were dry. I couldn't wait to eat until I got home, so I ate while driving. Waffles got soggy by the time I got home. Just popped the waffles in the toaster and was crispy again. Waffles are so good here (it's a secret recipe) - has cinnamon flavor. Yesterday's waffles were extra cinnamony - tasted almost like the cereal, Apple Jacks.

Open late:
8:30 am to 12 am M-Th
8 am to 4 am F, S