Monday, September 17, 2007

Shabu Shabu House - Little Tokyo

Shabu Shabu House - Japanese Village Plaza (alameda and 2nd) in Little Tokyo

Went here Saturday night. I usually just come here M-F at 5:30 pm so I don't have to wait. I had to wait 1 1/2 hours just to get seated finally on Saturday. Mall offers free 2 hours parking in the lot with validation but since we were here for 2 1/2 hours, we had to pay the maximum of $5. I'm getting a meter next time. Food is always consistent and I'm always satisfied. Since this place is so popular, you can almost always expect to wait. Also, they tend to rush you out which is always unpleasant, but people are waiting. Oh well.

Large (15 slices of meat) - $14.99
Medium (10 slices of meat) - $12.35

Shabu meals come with rice, clear rice noodles, udon noodles, cabage, mushrooms, carrot, green onion. 2 different sauces to dip

Can specifically request lean/marbled meat.